Sunday, April 11, 2010

So this starts it all off huh?

I really don't have much to say at all today. I figured that this would be better than not having anything posted.  I've been clicking Next Blog a bunch and I'm started to get the creeps due to all the blogs about babies and such. It's like ChatRoulette with all the penises, only with you know, babies. So hey there Bloggers, I'm sorry I can't be more interesting for you right now. I'm full of school work for my finals! But I will however post some sneak peak pictures soon. Also, Oprah should not be talking about animals on Discovery, it's just wrong!
UPDATE!
SO MANY BABIES! I don't care about your family. I wanna read something and say, "I agree with youre opinion" or "LOLZ"  Is that too much to ask for?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you. I can't wait for your future blog posts and your pictures, even though I've probably seen them. :)
    Oh, and BABIESBABIESBABIESBABIES!

    ReplyDelete