Monday, April 12, 2010

Why am I up this early? Yes 12:30 is early

Something tells me that making a early blog entry when you've only been up for like 10 minutes is a bad idea. Because, like the title of my blog, this is about NOTHING. I do intend to post reviews and critiques though.

At the moment I am going to give blood. Yeah that's right, I'm saving lives! Well not really, all I'm doing is sitting across the hall from a retarded daycare and having a hipster looking guy draw my blood for 5-7 minutes. And I'm serious about the daycare, last month when I went they were all chanting and singing. Or at least that's what my brain told me, probably to block out what horrible things that might have been happening. So with my blood money I plan on buying the new Splinter Cell: Conviction doodad for my video box. I'll probably give my thoughts on it soon enough.


In the meantime, here's a picture.  [enjoy]

1 comment:

  1. Oh that poor apple. Lol.."blood money". It sounds like you're a hit man or something.

    ReplyDelete